Do you have a minimum of nine years of experience and are interested in volunteering your time to provide support and guidance to another member? LIANS is currently seeking mentors of all backgrounds for its Mentorship Program, specifically in the areas of Immigration law, Wills & Estates, Real Property, Corporate/Commercial, Administration, and Municipal law.
Advantages of being a mentor:
- renew and revitalize your own practice and strategies;
- stay current with issues and developments in the next generation of professionals;
- expand your own personal network.
The Mentorship Program offers the following advantages and opportunities:
- matching based on the areas of interest and criteria identified by both mentor and mentee
- a mentorship plan created by you and your match, to identify your areas of focus and goals for the upcoming year
If you are interested in participating in the Mentorship Program, please visit: http://www.lians.ca/rpm/mentorship_program/.
In order to participate, fill out the Mentorship Program Application Form online, or download the fillable PDF form and save to your desktop then forward to Cynthia Nield, LIANS’ Database and Information Officer.
LIANSwers Issue 82, July 2023